The history of hemp oil has been around for thousands of years. Its beneficial properties have been known throughout the world. For example, Slavic tribes used hemp oil as a medicine, cosmetic product, and simply as a dietary supplement. Hemp seeds and oil replaced similar products created from sunflower. A large number of medical benefits of CBD are also known. So in this article we will talk about those properties that can be provided by the use of CBD oil.
The composition of hemp oil
Cannabis seed oil is a large warehouse of a wide variety of vitamins and nutrients. The composition is so diverse that any synthetic food additives will envy it:
- Vitamins: C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, K, O;
- Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium;
- Sulfur, Zinc, Iron;
- Fatty acids: Omega-3, Omega-6;
- Proteins, carotene, phytosterols, phospholipids.
- Of particular note is vitamin D, which is very rare in nature and hemp is almost the only product of natural origin that can boast of its presence. Vitamin D deficiency affects both adults and children. In children, its deficiency can lead to rickets.
The use of hemp oil in cosmetology
About hemp seed oil, we can safely say that it is used in almost every significant area of human activity. So, this is a very effective cosmetic product. It was the use of hemp oil that helped women maintain their youth and freshness. They used hemp oil for the face from a very young age. It restores skin cells, leads to their renewal, protects against wrinkles and simply cleanses the face, protecting from black spots, acne and other problems. After application to the skin, hemp oil is immediately absorbed into the skin without drying it and leaving no residue.
Also, this wonderful product is used in the treatment of hair. It is reliably known that the use of cannabis oil can protect against baldness, restore the structure of the hair and destroy any hint of dandruff. You can safely say that hemp hair oil is simply an invaluable remedy.
Many world cosmetology concerns turned their attention to the unique beneficial properties of cannabis oil and began to actively produce various shampoos, creams, and cosmetics based on this wonderful product.
The benefits of hemp oil in the treatment of chronic diseases
Cannabis seed oil has great potential for use as a medicine and prophylactic. Cannabis oil is used:
- With problems with digestion and constipation;
- Diseases of the circulatory system;
- For general improvement of immunity;
- For the prevention of heart disease;
- In the treatment of cancer;
- To increase potency and during interruptions in the menstrual cycle;
- Tuberculosis, pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, etc .;
- Diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract;
- Various skin diseases.
- It is also worth noting that hemp seed oil is often used by professional athletes, it stimulates muscle recovery and strengthens joints.
The use of hemp oil in food
This is an excellent dietary product, comparable to olive oil, even our ancestors cooked porridge from hemp seeds, and oil was used in the preparation of vegetables and meat. In addition, it can be used as seasoning for dressing salads and other dishes. It is for these purposes that hemp oil is often bought for home use. It has a large number of useful substances, so that it can be safely used for various purposes. Only you need to remember that when heated, it can lose part of its beneficial properties. So, it is best to use hemp oil as a salad dressing. So you can get the maximum amount of vitamins and other useful substances from it, which will help maintain your youth. Also at the moment, scientific research is being carried out that constantly discover new useful properties of hemp oil.