All IT leaders hope to lead their startup projects to a reliable and successful business. However, statistics is relentless – about 90% of startups fail during the first day of their existence and about 50% do not make it to the 5th anniversary. Harsh? Yes, but it’s our reality. Why does this happen? Experts name three main reasons: when leaders place their bets on wrong products, run out of cash or go into rapid hiring. Those mistakes irretrievably damage any business, especially startups. You can avoid this situation. How? First of all, choose the right methodology for your processes. This right methodology can be DevOps. I’m sure you’ve heard about it. Although many experts have different explanations of DevOps, we at IT Svit think of DevOps as an approach that helps to streamline, optimize and automate all phases of the software development process. Let’s discuss in this article why you need DevOps to grow, why you need startup services from DevOps outsourcing companies to thrive, and where you can get those services.
Why you need DevOps
DevOps has been with us since 2010 and emerged from the marriage of two terms ‘developers’ and ‘operations’. The main idea was to combine two key terms of the software development process which grew into something more real and efficient. Like we said above, DevOps — is an approach or a combination of practices and principles that promote and reinforce agile software delivery methodology. With DevOps, teams become more productive, allowing businesses to produce more, improve quality and save money.
Here are the main reasons why IT businesses should adopt DevOps:
- Enhanced agility and operational efficiency. Rapid delivery of software and new features to the market is what DevOps agility is all about. Puppet’s State of DevOps Report claims that companies that practice DevOps deploy code 46x and implement changes 440x faster and also demonstrate 96x better failure recovery rate than their no-DevOps competitors.
- Elevated ROI. Based on DevOps.com data, on average companies that use DevOps experience a 20% increase in annual revenue.
- Upgraded customer satisfaction. CA Technologies research reveals that companies that opt for DevOps experience a 45% improvement in customer satisfaction.
- Enhanced competitiveness. DevOps makes businesses more competitive because when you release high-quality and customer-oriented software products and features to the market faster than others, you become more noticeable and win the field.
Top DevOps service providers for startups
DevOps is all about streamlining and automating the software development process to deliver high-quality products as fast as possible. That’s why so many IT companies in the world are seeking ways to implement DevOps in their flow. Here are top DevOps service providers that can help startups implement challenging DevOps methodology.
- IT Svit. is a DevOps company that specializes in the delivery of stable, reliable, and cost-efficient DevOps Services to companies in the USA and throughout the world. IT Svit consists of dedicated teams with 15 years of expertise in IT outsourcing and more than 5 years in DevOps as a service. IT Svit professionals utilize the best DevOps practices, cloud features, and tools to design, carry out and operate cost-effective cloud infrastructure together with automation of all the cycles.
- Veritis is a global IT consulting services provider based out of Texas, the United States that focuses on delivering high value to clients through integrated, reliable, responsive, and cost-effective solutions. Veritis has been a trusted partner to several small, medium, and large companies enabling businesses to overcome critical business challenges. They hold profound experience and expertise in providing solutions for complex IT implementation projects and integrating emerging technologies in a dynamic environment.
- Sigma Data Systems specializes in establishing a practice that brings both developers and operations together to create a faster and optimal product development cycle. At Sigma, the teams of engineers are highly experienced and can arrange various tools like AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, and Gradle. Moreover, Sigma also provides hiring services and advising services for any interested IT organization.
- Cloud Technology Partners, Inc. CTP, Inc. a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, allows their clients to achieve the cloud experience for all their apps and data, no matter where they live. Get cloud services without the cost, risk, and time to move data and refactor apps, so they free up capital, boost operational and financial flexibility and free up their talent to accelerate their business.
We hope this info was helpful and you will avoid common mistakes and lead your startup to a successful business. And if you need help — we are here for you.